“1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”
Now the poor Ku Klux man see that we’re all brothers
Not ‘cause things are the same, because we lack the same color
And that’s green, now that’s mean
Can’t burn his cross cause he can’t afford the gasoline
Now if a Muslim woman strapped with a bomb on a bus
With the seconds running give you the jitters
Just imagine an American-based Christian organization
Planning to poison water supplies to bring the second-coming quicker
They ain’t living properly
Break ‘em off a little democracy
Turn their whole culture to a mockery
Give ‘em Coca-Cola for their property
Give ‘em gum, give ‘em guns, get ‘em young, give ‘em fun
But if they ain’t giving it up, then they ain’t gettin none
And don’t give ‘em all. Naw, man, just give ‘em some
It’s the paper, some of these cops must be al-Qaeda